Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Death Certificate

We got the finalized death certificate this week. It still said pending under the cause of death.  So I called the funeral home.  The lady said to look on the back.  It says "head and chest trauma" - automobile accident.

I wish I hadn't read that.  I was expecting "vehicular homicide" for some reason.  Now I have more images in my head to contend with.  This is NOT going to be a good day.  So get ready world.   

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him.

1 comment: