Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another vacation day

Sunday was much better than Saturday.  But I did like doing absolutely nothing for a change.  I cleaned house Sunday as much as I could.  Monday I went shopping at the thrift stores I like.  I like shopping with my girls.  We don't have the same tastes in clothes so it's very interesting when we try to pick out things for each other.  "Oh, this would look nice.....on you!"  Then laughter abounds.  

I had such good intentions for these vacation days and I've done almost nothing I planned.  I am the worlds best procrastinator.  "I'm gonna..." is my mantra. And I want to do things.  I have a notebook with all the things I want to do over the next months.  But, nothing so far.

Got a letter from UGA scholarship award fund department.  The monies in the funds haven't changed since March of this year.  Good thing I have 4 more years to get to the total.

It's 10 am Tuesday and I need to get busy.  I must get going, I must get going.  


Mary loves the holidays and I am sad.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment